VIRAL CAMPAIGNS AND E-COMMERCE PROMOTIONS FOR MEN’S FASHION BRANDS.
Men’s fashion creates opportunities for men to express themselves, look great, and connect with others. Fashion is much more than the clothes we wear, because those same choices also reflect the beliefs we hold and help us make a statement about how we see the world and ourselves in it. The creatives and entrepreneurs behind menswear brands value selling product to the trendsetters who most appreciate it. The Daily Hookup connected artisan, innovative, and nationally recognized fashion brands to stylish-conscious men.
I led a viral campaign company dedicated to serving menswear brands. Results:
- The Daily Hookup delivered excellent results for brands, including viral campaigns that sold $320,000 of product in a week, $120,000 of product in a day, and $65,000 of product in an hour.
- The Daily Hookup achieved profitability and $1 million in sales in less than 1 year.
- The Daily Hookup partnered with over 70 menswear brands and 400+ affiliates.
- The Daily Hookup built an audience of 60,000 email subscribers and 57,000 Facebook fans, who helped promote exclusive offers and styles from menswear brands.
- The Daily Hookup attended MAGIC Las Vegas (industry leading fashion marketplace), earning attention from elite brands, such as Armani.
- The Daily Hookup acquired a complimentary brand, consolidating into a larger audience and delivering greater value to brand partners.
- The Daily Hookup was acquired in 2014.
“Ratio Clothing worked closely with Josh to structure a deal offered to members of The Daily Hookup. Josh was helpful and professional throughout the process and helped us structure the promotion in a way that benefited both our goals and the members of Daily Hookup.
As a company, we were very pleased with the results of our promotion. It allowed us to gain brand exposure and low-cost customer acquisition to an ideal audience curated by the Daily Hookup. Key metrics, such as acquisition cost and customer repurchase rates, have met or exceeded our expectations at this early point following the promotion period.
We'd happily encourage other brands considering working with Daily Hookup to do so.”
- Eric Powell -
Founder of Ratio Clothing